This punch has all the same great tastes as your usual Christmas classic, but without the high sugar content. Spices such as cinnamon, chili and ginger increase your body temperature (thermogenesis), which warms you from the inside, stimulates metabolism and most importantly, tastes incredible combined with freshly baked Freeletics cookies.
- 9 gram fruit tea or red tea (3 bags) (e.g. rose hip, hibiscus)
- 500 ml water
- 100 ml apple juice (natural, unsweetened)
- 2 oranges
- 1 cinnamon stick or ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Squeeze the juice from 1 orange.
- Cut the other orange in slices.
- Bring water to boil.
- Put tea, orange slices and cinnamon in a jug and pour over hot water, add sliced orange and apple juice, let brew for approx. 5 minutes.
- Garnish with orange peel.