Do you eat, sleep and breath Freeletics? Practice burpees in your dreams? Carry a spare set of exercise clothes with you at all times? Recruit the whole office to join your training group? Then it’s official. You’ve become a Free Athlete.
And you’re certainly not alone. Here are 15 characteristics that all Free Athletes pick up. Which ones do you recognize?
- Checking your Freeletics feed is your nightly ritual before you go to bed and the first thing you do when you wake up.
- “No Excuses” applies to everything you hesitate doing. “It’s too late to take out the trash” – No Excuses. “I don’t have time to finish the essay before the weekend” – No Excuses.
- You go to greet your boss with a ClapClap instead of a handshake.
- Every time you pass a group of people training in the park, check for a few minutes to see if they’re doing Freeletics, smile, say NICE and keep going.
- “Perfect for pullups” springs to mind every time you see an elevated bar.
- Before booking a holiday you always check if the destination has a training group.
- You touch your biceps, abs or thighs once a day to check the progress of your gains. Be honest with this one!!
- Conquering Aphrodite, Kentauros or any of the other ancient Greek Gods is just a normal Monday morning for you.
- Your idea of a selfie is different to most people’s – the selfie you’re proud of is the one that shows the most sweat.
- You compare every difficult challenge you face in life to your first time doing Aphrodite. If it’s not as tough, then it’s not a problem.
- Before tackling a chore, a voice inside your head says “5, 4, 3, 2, 1 – Go”.
- You set goals for everything – every time you do an everyday task, like washing your dishes, you check your watch after and see if you achieved a new PB.
- You evaluate your tasks by thinking “Star-worthy or not?”.
- Your living room, bedroom, office and kitchen all have one important thing in common…a 2×2 space.
- Before you would say “I need better weather to train”. Now you say “I need better waterproofs”.
- You have a training mat at home, at the office and in the car. Just in case.