You know how it feels. You’ve packed your bag, you’ve got your sport shoes on, you’ve left the house. You get to the park. This is your Freeletics workout. Thursday 7pm.
The same group is there and a few new faces too. This is your time. You know it’s going to be tough, you know you’re going to be sore. You know you’ll get through: stronger, faster and better than before.
These are 20 things every Free Athlete has thought at least once:
- OK, so only 148 burpees to go. Wait, what!?? 148 burpees still left to do?
- Hades? Now I know why they call him the god of Hell.
- There is no way I’m going to be able to do a handstand pushup.
- Ok, 5 weeks in and I’ve practised this about 1000 times:oh my god! I’m actually doing a handstand pushup!!
- I am so the new Levent. Note to self: make an awesome transformation video and become a total celebrity.
- I have to beat my PB. This is my third aphrodite. Just…one….more….situp.. and done. Yeahhh, 5 minutes faster!
- Wow, I am sore in places I didn’t even know I had muscles.
- Inhale. Exhale. Keep breathing. Still breathing? Ok, I’m not dead…yet.
- If I got through my last week, I can get through this. I am a machine. A crazy, awesome, fitness obsessive, pullup loving machine.
- Ah done and 20 ClapClaps!! Woohoo, who knew I had so many athletes following me?
- Pain? Get over it. This is your life. Take control.
- Kentauros: burpee frogs? Looks pretty simple….wait, what? why the hell is this so hard!?
- It’s raining, it’s cold. And I’m loving every minute. I think I’ve gone insane.
- My legs are burning. Seriously, I think they’re on fire. Looks like I’m taking the elevator tomorrow.
- I seriously hate burpees. Who even invented them? I’m going find that guy and kill him. Not even joking.
- Mind over body. Mind over body. Mind over body. Just one more rep.
- I didn’t know you could even sweat there!
- My arms are killing me, there is no way I will be able to get out of bed tomorrow. Hello T-rex.
- Yes! personal best! In your face me from two days ago!
- This is so a star workout, I should be on those instruction videos. Seriously, someone film me.
Sounds familiar? It’s tough, but it’s worth it. No matter what you’re going through, you’ll find someone who is in the exact same position as you. We are a community of over 2 million Free Athletes. Support, challenge and connect with each other through the app and through hundreds of training groups worldwide.