If there’s one exercise that deserves its own day, it’s the pullup! Not only has it earned its title as the ultimate bodyweight strength exercise, but it’s also become a Freeletics favorite over the years. That’s why, when it comes to celebrating World Pullup Day...we’re all in! And as usual, we want you to get involved!
Whether you’re a beginner or advanced athlete, this is your chance to not only take your pullup game to the next level but you could also be in with a chance of winning one of three prizes, plus, being featured on the official Freeletics Blog and social media pages. #WinWin. Join the Freeletics World Pull-Up Day challenge from the 15th until the 22nd of September and together with the Freeletics Community, show your appreciation for this bicep-busting exercise by conquering it!
How to participate:
To take part in the challenge you must have a public profile within the Freeletics app, and be registered to receive the Freeletics newsletters. Once that’s done here’s what you’ve got to do:
The 2 steps of the challenge
1) Simply train from the 15th to the 22nd of September logging at least 10 repetitions of any 3 Freeletics pullups, using the hashtag #worldpullupday within the app. Beginner or advanced, it doesn’t matter! You can choose from the following pullup variations:
- Assisted Pullups
- Archer Pullups
- Clapping Pullups
- Half Archer Pullups
- Jumping Pullups
- Shoulder Pullups
- Commando Pullups Left
- Commando Pullups Right
- Strict Pullups
- Typewriter Pullups
- Chest-to-Bar Pullups
- Incline Rows
2) On 22nd September put your pullup training to the test and conquer Krios, one of the favorite Freeletics God workouts - more than once if you can - again, using the hashtag #worldpullupday within the app.
Don’t forget to tell your story in the caption and share your pullup pictures! The best pictures and stories will be chosen to be featured by Freeletics!
By using the hashtag for both of the above stages, you will automatically be entered into the prize draw. Here’s what’s you could win:
- 1st: An exclusive Freeletics community shirt + 50€ Freeletics WEAR voucher + Coach Bundle code for 1 year
- 2nd: 25€ Freeletics WEAR voucher + Coach Bundle code for 6 months
- 3rd: Coach Bundle code for 6 months
Commit yourself to World Pull-Up Day and conquer the challenge, one rep at a time.
Please note that by taking part in the challenge, you have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions.