Are you new to Freeletics? Have the many great stories from Free Athletes around the world motivated you to start your own journey? Then you should know that these other Free Athletes (over 20 million to be more precise) are always at hand to motivate and support you on your journey too. With the brand new Freeletics Newbie sessions, in selected cities around the globe, you’ll get a warm welcome to the community as well as all the guidance and help you need to kickstart your journey from our team of Freeletics Ambassadors. Here’s what you can expect when you join a Newbie Session near you:
How is the session structured?
Following a Coach day from the Freeletics Bodyweight App, our Freeletics Ambassadors will guide you through a typical training session. Unlike the real Freeletics Coach within the app, where every session is individualized to the specific user, the Newbie Session is a standardized training for all new Free Athletes. This will allow you to get a feel for the Freeletics Coach and what to expect from a training session.
__Here’s how the Newbie Session will look: __
Starting with the dynamic warmup, our Freeletics Ambassadors will show you how to specifically warm up for the exercises that will follow in the upcoming drills and God workout. What are “Drills” and “God workouts”? Drills are there to teach you the Freeletics exercises so you can perform them safely, without risk of injury. After that, you’ll get to try out one of the famous Freeletics God workouts. Here you will get a chance to experience first hand what Freeletics is all about and why it’s so important to have a community behind you supporting you on your journey. The Newbie Session will finish with the Freeletics cool down, so your body can already begin the all-important muscle regeneration process.
Can you bring a friend? Of course you can! Everyone is more than welcome to join the Newbie Sessions! Do you have to have the Freeletics Coach in advance? No, you don’t.. Again: the Newbie Session is there to show you what the Coach and Freeletics training system is all about so you can try it out for yourself before you decide to buy.
When and where will the sessions take place?
The Newbie Sessions always take place the first Sunday of the month at 11am. Where, you ask? With our training spot feature it’s easy to find the selected spots for the Newbie Session. Check the following list to find a spot near you:
- Berlin: Training Ground with Gabriel
- Munich: Massmanpark with Sebastian
- Cologne: Grüngürtel with Jan
- Simbach: Jägerndorfer Str. with Chris Kobi
- Leipzig: Testfeld Dhfk with Michael
- Hamburg: Kura (Kunstrasen) with Felix
- Tübingen: Feuerhägle with Gökhan
- Essen: Essen Calisthenics Park with Hanna
- Paris: Statue de la Liberté with Jiji
- Lille: Wazemme, terrain de basket with Mylene
- Marseille: Parc Borely with Mohamed
- Madrid: Madrid Rio with Gustavo
- Barcelona: Passeig Marítim with Euken
- Sevilla: Parque de Miraflores with Miguel
- Colombia, Bogota: Parque el Virrey with Jalil
- Chile, Santiago de Chile: Francisco Bilbao with Romina
- Mexico, Toluca: Parque Metropolitano Vicentenario with Emilio Dominguez
If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to start, this is it. With the support from the Freeletics community and guidance from the Newbie Sessions, there’s nothing stopping you from becoming your best version with Freeletics. We’re in this together. #MoreSupport. #MoreResults. #MoreLife.